Captain C's Medical Journal
Sunday, April 30, 2006
Meeting Rumsfield


My initial plan for this blog site was to inform the public about the truth that is happening in Iraq. What I have found is that the truth is not pleasant. The stories that have been told to me by the Iraqi people are unbelievable - until they show me their scars. Last week, a suicide bomber walks into an elementary school and detonates his explosives, injuring 16 children. There was not one mention of this on the news. Why? Why is the truth not being told? Maybe because the truth hurts. Or maybe because the truth doesn't support the media's agenda. Either way, this has become very difficult for me.

So, my blog has evolved into my thoughts and concerns. However, this entry is to show that I am meeting people. Maybe this will help my political career - or maybe it will hurt. Either way - this was pretty neat.
posted by Capt. C @ 11:33 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 7:37 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I can see this picture turning up in a few years in a political ad followed by the words, "I am Tom Chenowith, and I approve of this message."

    Hang in there! I am praying for you and your family. Psalm 116:1-2 (NLT)

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger G. said…

    Awesome!!! You met Mr. Rumsfeld. That is way cool dude. I'm sure you shared some of your thoughts with him. Well, not all of them...he doesn't need to know about your mermaid fixation.

    Take care bro. and keep rupping elbows with those big wigs.

     
  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger Bren said…

    Awesome

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Capt. C
Home: El Paso, Texas, United States
About Me: I am happily married to the most wonderful lady in the world (Jenny). I have 3 children (Ariel, Benji and Nathaniel)that are just precious. I graduated from the US Army Graduate Program in Anesthesia Nursing. I am currently active duty in the US Army - at least for another 26 months. I live in El Paso, TX (can't wait to get out of here).
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER