Captain C's Medical Journal
Thursday, April 13, 2006
Do you want the problem solved?
Forgive me - I am on my political kick again. Our government has been debating about border security for years. Our government act like this is a difficult solution. They debate about activating the National Guard to secure the border. That's a bad idea. That would endure a never ending double cost to the tax payer. Why do I say double? Because not only will you have to pay for the National Guard person themselves, but also retirement after we have been paying for 20 years. (remember activating the National Guard means "Active Duty")

The government is also debating about using high tech electronics to watch the border and arrest those that they catch. This is also a bad idea because of the endless and high cost to the tax payer.

As you know, I am not one that keeps talking about something. I am all about solving the problem. If my solution doesn't work, no problem - try something else. But, stop spending billions of tax paying dollars on talking. Sure, my solution would cost more initially. But, it is a one time cost and we know it works.

How do we know that it works? Because it is already being used in a small city in California. Using the double wall, their crime rate has dropped to zero. That's right, zero. The Wall has been in place now for about two years. What other city can say that they have had a zero crime rate since they started something?



I don't know if you can tell, but The Wall is about 18 feet high. The fence part is another 10 feet. There is a small electrical current running through it to help decrease attempts. The distance between the fences needs to be about 10-15 feet. This will allow for the killer dogs and border patrol to secure a given area. The Wall should run from the Pacific Ocean in California to the Gulf of Mexico in Texas.

Now, I know there are people out there saying that illegal aliens are good for economy. I would challenge you to look into the cost of the free health care, free housing, free welfare, free schooling, free college, etc. that is NOT FREE, because we (The American Tax Payer) is having to pay for it. We are being raped of tax dollars. So, maybe we will have to pay a little more for fruit - big deal. Am I being politically correct? Probably not. But, do you want the problem solved?

P.S. Our government knows these walls work. The military uses them in Iraq.
posted by Capt. C @ 11:46 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger G. said…

    Booya!
    I'd even help put the thing up (and you know how much I love physical labor). It's a very DUH! solution. Yet...that means that all those 'potential voters' wouldn't be able to get here and vote democrap. (that's not a misspelling)

    Glad to know you're still doing good C. Keep it up bro.

     
  • At 2:41 AM, Blogger Capt. C said…

    Hey G, the good news is that you won't have to do the work. We will hire illegal aliens to do the work!

    There are miles and miles and miles of those walls here in Iraq. We should take them back with us.

     
  • At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, they do the work in fields.. where we get our FOOD from... they make money and live their life. the american dream, right. they pay taxes when they buy stuff here.
    they are human beings, our neighbors, our friends, they want to be here. Oh, and you can dig under a fence. Duh.
    Tommy T.

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think the wall is a great idea. I want them OUT.

     
  • At 12:34 AM, Blogger Bren said…

    That might work.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Capt. C
Home: El Paso, Texas, United States
About Me: I am happily married to the most wonderful lady in the world (Jenny). I have 3 children (Ariel, Benji and Nathaniel)that are just precious. I graduated from the US Army Graduate Program in Anesthesia Nursing. I am currently active duty in the US Army - at least for another 26 months. I live in El Paso, TX (can't wait to get out of here).
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER