Captain C's Medical Journal
Sunday, April 30, 2006
Letters From C Wallpaper



"If one of you says to him, "Go, I wish you well; keep warm and well fed," but does nothing about his physical needs, what good is it?" -James 2:16


Greetings all letter readers,

I really hope that you have been enjoy the letters from Captain C as much as I have. From your many comments I know that C continues to touch the lives of many people even while across the seas. As you know one of his request is that we all make an effort to continue to support our brave men & women in uniform. One way to do that is by Anysoldier.com. Please visit this site and do what you can.

In an effort to help motivate readers of Captain C's blog I've designed a wallpaper to help you remember to not only pray for your troops but help them too.

I hope you enjoy it and please pass it along.

--to Download, click on image. Then right click & "Set as Desktop" or "Save As".

Thank you very much for you continued support of "Letters From C" and our fine men & women of the U.S. Armed Forces.

God Bless

-G (future running mate of Captain C)
posted by G. @ 1:29 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:30 PM, Blogger Capt. C said…

    G Man,

    That is amazing! Thank you so much. I started to get a little emotional when I saw this - this really means a lot to me. Thanks Brother!

    Love ya,
    tlc

     
  • At 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow this is a wonderful thing. I didn't realize that some of our soldier's didn't have anyone to write to them or to send them things. I am going to look into it more and find out how to send someone something or even a letter. I recently found out this afternoon that someone I love so much has been sent to Iraq. My friend is such a wonderful loving person. Even though I haven't seen him since he moved. He is still considered family and is loved greatly. I finally got to see pictures of his beautiful wife and kids I haven't had the oppertunity to meet them yet and I am looking forward for the day that I do get to meet them. ............ Tom we have missed you soooo much! I want you to know that we love you and that we are so Proud of you. I am glad that you are safe. And the pictures that I saw of your family....wow...Jenny, Ariel and Benji they are so beautiful. Your going to have to tell Jenny of your extended family from the Johnny's / Smooty's days. Keep in touch and stay safe.My prayers will be with you
    Tracie *Tink*

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Capt. C
Home: El Paso, Texas, United States
About Me: I am happily married to the most wonderful lady in the world (Jenny). I have 3 children (Ariel, Benji and Nathaniel)that are just precious. I graduated from the US Army Graduate Program in Anesthesia Nursing. I am currently active duty in the US Army - at least for another 26 months. I live in El Paso, TX (can't wait to get out of here).
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER