Captain C's Medical Journal
Saturday, April 15, 2006
Make a soldier smile campaign
Have you ever wondered if you were doing enough? Have you ever thought that maybe, just maybe, you could do more? Well, guess what? Today is your lucky day! That's right! You have the chance to do more. Why do more? Because it will make you feel good.

I am not writing this on my behalf. So, please do not send me anything. I have everything that I need. However, there are thousands and thousands of soldiers that are not as lucky. If you are praying for our troops, great! BUT, there's more that you can do.

The troops are tired, but yet they continue to complete their missions. They hear the media and they grow weary. It doesn't matter if you agree or disagree with the politics of this war. What matters is that there are young men and women that are willing to die for it.

Go to www.anysoldier.com and see what YOU can do. Anything is better when you have nothing. So, the next time that you go to the store pick up one of the following: a bag of M&M's, toothpaste, a pair of long socks, baby wipes, a package of trail mix, etc. More importantly, pick up a phone card. (Keep in mind that a 100 unit phone card is not 100 minutes. From Iraq, that is only about 30 minutes of talk time.)

I encourage you to pass this information on. After all, I am not asking you save the world. I am asking for a bag of M&M's. Can you make a soldier smile today?
posted by Capt. C @ 2:42 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 12:37 AM, Blogger Bren said…

    I will do that.

     
  • At 8:11 PM, Blogger G. said…

    Will do C.

     
  • At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here's another good website to get Study Bible's out.

    http://www.studybiblesforsoldiers.com/

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Capt. C
Home: El Paso, Texas, United States
About Me: I am happily married to the most wonderful lady in the world (Jenny). I have 3 children (Ariel, Benji and Nathaniel)that are just precious. I graduated from the US Army Graduate Program in Anesthesia Nursing. I am currently active duty in the US Army - at least for another 26 months. I live in El Paso, TX (can't wait to get out of here).
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER