Captain C's Medical Journal
Sunday, November 12, 2006
I Want To Play - Again

Do you remember when you were little and you would get on your bike, leave home and not come back until sunset? What happened to those days? What happened to kids playing in the neighborhood without fear? Will we ever be able to play like there is not a care in the world again?

Something horrible happened between the time that I was a kid and now that I am a parent. Something has taken away the freedom of playing, the joy of imagination. What has changed? Children are still children, neighborhoods are still neighborhoods. What has caused this dramatic change in our once known culture?

The stripping away of this freedom came at a price of being politically correct. When I was a child, if any person sexually assaulted or kidnapped a child then that person would never see the light of day. Now those very people live in our neighborhoods. They watch our children playing at school. They surf the internet pretending to be their buddy. These horrible beasts have more rights than you or I. Why have we allowed this political correctness take away our freedom, our rights?

Unfortunately, we have pedophiles sitting in government seats passing the very laws that protect these beasts. Now for the more appalling news, there are more. Because our government is so corrupt this information only comes out for elections. Why do we tolerate such abuse?

If you believe that the majority of government actually cares about the general public, then I have some green gold that I want to sell you (in the shape of grass). What person would not enforce life in prison or the death sentence for these guys? Well, look and see how your congressman and senator voted and you will see.

We need a change! We need to get men and women in office that care about the general public and our children. We do NOT need politically correct leaders. We need people that are not scared to call a "dog" a "dog". We need to get involved and do what is right. We must give back the joy of imagination to our children. After all, I want to play again.
posted by Capt. C @ 4:27 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Capt. C
Home: El Paso, Texas, United States
About Me: I am happily married to the most wonderful lady in the world (Jenny). I have 3 children (Ariel, Benji and Nathaniel)that are just precious. I graduated from the US Army Graduate Program in Anesthesia Nursing. I am currently active duty in the US Army - at least for another 26 months. I live in El Paso, TX (can't wait to get out of here).
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER